New svn repository is at
http://svn.habariproject.org/habari/trunk/htdocs/ so I use a dumb way. I have an very old database schema so this is the right time to flush outdated things out. Here are what I have done.
- create new installation folder say
- check out latest svn copy at that new folder
svn co http://svn.habariproject.org/habari/trunk/htdocs/ .
- create new database say
- do a fresh new installation by pointing one of my spare subdomain to that
- deactivate all plugins at the existing installation, this is very important
- export existing database from the working installation excluding the 3 outdated tables which aren’t used in the new schema
- import database into the
- download this custom theme and upload it to the
- point this domain to the
- do a
That was it.