Everything I know failed, WXR import and mysql import are useless to me.
I used a temporary WP install to hold the content of ‘Because I Learn’ in this server which I imported content from into this Habari site. Last night I swopped the folder, i.e. ‘Because I Learn’ domain is pointing to that temporary WP installation directory by using
mv dir1 dir2 command. This temporary WP site is now pointing to a almost blank install. Because I Learn is now back to live.
I have shouted for help in WordPress support 4 times, haven’t heard a thing yet. From Slicehost forum someone suggested that I check out write permission of the /tmp folder. Reading this article I’ll be learning something new.