My sister sent me one of those circulating emails with a powerpoint attachment. The powerpoint is full of very nice images and some messages fit my life philosophy.
- No lock is made without a key. There is a solution to any problem.
- There is a painful story behind each successful person. If you are in pain accept it and be ready for success.
- Judging other’s mistakes is easy, recognizing our own is difficult.
- We can’t go back to change a bad beginning, you could always start doing it right for a successful ending.
- If a problem can be solved no need to worry about it, if it can’t be solved what’s the use of worrying?
- Making mistakes is painful. A collection of mistakes is called experience which will be fruitful.
- Heated gold becomes ornament, beaten copper becomes wires, depleted stone becomes statue. More pain you endured more valuable you will be.