Site maintenance

October 2, 2009

I have been lazy so ever since r3608 I have not svn upped this site because plugins that I need weren’t ready and I didn’t bother modify plugins myself, so I have been waiting.

Today I have just done it, upping this to r3746 however my theme requires a little adjustment before I could use it so the default K2 theme is now in use until I fix my theme.

I bought my DIY PC home which I have been using in the office, reinstalled everything with only a Windows 7 and ubuntu 9.04 partitions. I’ll be using the ubuntu partition as my coding environment. While doing that my howto for LAMP installation has been proved good for 9.04 as well.

@9:25pm now theme fixing has been done and thanks Karen’s friend again helping me with the very nice English title font (Chinese font to her credit as well) which is also now incorporated.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: