My friend said I ran along a thin line, it’s like catwalk.
My feet and legs hit each other while I run. Now I’m pretty sure how it happened.
- My left leg hit the back of my right leg
- With right foot as pivot, I fell
- Forward momentum turned into spinning to the right
- Top part of my left knee hit the ground first, next left hand
- Body bounced back after left side hit the ground
- Right hand, right forearm, right shoulder then my face on the right hit the ground
- Further rolled over lying on the ground facing sky.
Assuming my cadence was 85 per minute then each step should have taken about 0.35 second. My left foot refused to go forward in this 0.35 seconds and this may also explain why my hands didn’t response quick enough to land with my palms.
I now have to focus on my run posture such that my feet stay away from each other.