What you have been missing?
- 99% learnt from school aren’t useful
- 99% that you CAN take from work aren’t measurable by $$
- We are not an island we need to interact with people. We didn’t even know that we have interacted with people, e.g. when we click a link we interacted with someone who wrote the programme that tracked our online behaviour
- We live a life depending on others 99% of the time. Wealthy/healthy = poor/sick
- 99% of the time we learnt from others especially those we don’t like because we only learn from mistakes.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
– Albert Einstein